Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records
Echo

Bits : 3118

I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Callum clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth, watching as some rather brain-dead players interacted in front of him. The tall one, Midori, was more than peculiar and a complete nuisance, acting the same as any overenthusiastic child would be when they got a new toy to play with. He didn't care enough to form an opinion on the pink-haired boy and dark-haired girl; it was a waste of energy to do so. Placing his arms behind his head, he only stuck his tongue out in response to Midori's comments, choosing neither to confirm or deny his assumptions. Towards Rory, he gave a smile, unnerved by her glare as she pulled out her knife. He disregarded it. She wasn't a threat.

There wasn't any respect to be held for Midori. Which was why he didn't hesitate to flick his wrist, sending three disks of water flying straight towards him from behind to douse him. "I beg your pardon? I don't recall ever agreeing to join up with the likes of you." He spoke the words gently, harmlessly, and kept a smile fixated on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Bits : 2584

PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Despite not officially joining the group, Rory was sticking around for one reason. She stood up as they exited, and exited too, a few steps behind the group of three and not even trying to be inconspicuous. She pulled on some awkwardly tucked fabric on her gloves, looking forward. She was like a mosquito ready to land.

In any case, even if she didn't jump at them, they were quite the traveling band of clowns. The green-haired one doused the tall one in water almost as soon as they left the cathedral, and Rory could not help but stifle a suppressed giggle, something of a light exhale, pressing her flattened fingers to her mouth. What weirdos these people were. No wonder they got kidnapped; they could attract the attention of anyone in a block's radius.
Back to top Go down
https://projectaubade.rpg-board.net
Mizunao

Mizunao

Bits : 2578

PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Midori was preparing to chat it up with Kaipo when he suddenly felt himself get rather wet. Looking up, there were no signs of rain. Looking back, though it became all too evident who was the culprit. He stood still for a moment. Then, he sighed, running his hand through his hair. He chuckled a little, struggling to regain his composure. No, he thought, he's more experienced. Kill him now, and you'll just die in the process. He clenched his teeth, took a breath, and looked directly at the boy. "No one is keeping you here. If you want to leave, do it. Don't think I'll try to stop you." Even with that, though, he still readied an arrow from his quiver. He met the girl's eyes as well, keeping his face a little more neutral; not much, though. He didn't appreciate wishy-washy people in the particulars. I won't waste effort trying to convince them further, he thought, turning back to Kaipo. "I'm Midori." He said. "Good to meet you. So, right to the point; any ideas on what to do?"

[OOC: Sorry if I get mean, I don't really mean it :P]
Back to top Go down
Mount

Mount

Bits : 2550

PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Kaipo stifled a laugh as the water impacted Midori, before looking at the green-haired kid who brought the water into existence. He cast an amused look his way for a moment before looking back towards Midori. "Besides not getting soaked with water? We should probably go find monsters and stuff to kill, I guess." That was usually a smart thing to do in games, at least the kind of game this one seemed to be. Kaipo glanced back again, this time looking at the archer who seemed to have decided to join them. The more the merrier, at least as long as she didn't have too much in common with that little kid.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records
Echo

Bits : 3118

PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:57 pm

His eyes shifted towards Rory for a few moments, satisfied, before he gave Midori a snide look, virescent eyes connecting with golden ones, ones burning of patience like a time bomb just ready to blow up. Callum stared at nothing in particular, taking note of the ranger's hand steadily inching towards an arrow; he completely ignored Kaipo, deducing that his presence was not of any real significance or threat. "That's cute. You think you can hit me?" Keeping his arms squarely behind his back, he exited the cathedral, a few meters away from the olden doors. "You want to shoot me, don't you? Go ahead and try. I don't bite."

ooc;; no worries, Mizu. lol i have the mean character here /s
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Bits : 2584

PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Go ahead and try. Rory smiled, stretching at the doors of the cathedral, taking a moment to bend her fingers towards the air, standing on her toes. He would wish he'd said differently, with his back to her, a ranger. She had half a mind to punish him for his arrogance. She hated this... boy... already.

Of course, drawing a bow would alert the others if not him. His attitude did seem to come from somewhere .

Maybe they would kill each other and she could reap the spoils.

Rory leaned against the open door, letting two old ladies shuffle by, eyeing her prey with a knife-edge gaze. Couldn't they just go already? It seemed they were stopping every few feet to spit schoolyard phrases at each other. She had half-a-mind to expect 'I'm rubber you're glue!'

Back to top Go down
https://projectaubade.rpg-board.net
Mizunao

Mizunao

Bits : 2578

PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 7:57 pm

It's not that Midori didn't hear the boy's comment, it's just that he didn't respond. He had dealt with his kind before, and pleasantries were well past done, so he kept walking. Kaipo had answered his question; that was where his focus was. "Sounds good by me. So here's what I'm thinking..."
Midori rambled on for a bit, all the while outlining letters on his arm with his finger. If read correctly, it said, "S-H-O-U-L-D W-E- D-I-T-C-H T-H-E-M?" But Midori could only hope Kaipo got the message. Fortunately, their backs were turned so the other two were oblivious.
When Midori had finished his "plan," he cast a quick look back at the other two, with perhaps a little more malice than was reasonable seeing as the girl had done nothing wrong per se, and turned back to Kaipo.
"So, that's my plan!" He announced, feigning enthusiasm. "What do you think?"
(As for Midori's false plan, you guys can decide what he said if you want, just make sure you have you story straight. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]   I never was particularly religious, but... [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I never was particularly religious, but... [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2