Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aquatic Awakening (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toyotasomi

Toyotasomi

Bits : 2542

Aquatic Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:34 pm

How long had her consciousness been faded away from her now? Minutes? Hours? Days? ...Years? She hoped it wasn't years, at the very least. As far as she knew, the only thing she was aware of was that she still had her eyelids, considering exactly how dark it was. It was just her, in a void...

...Then her head felt increasingly wet. And was the darkness starting to choke her? No, that couldn't be it at all...! She hadn't even been able to-

Light began flooding her senses as she forcefully lifted her head out of some water, panting and shuddering a little as she glanced back down at the fountain. Was she still in shock? Undoubtedly, and undeniably. If her consciousness hadn't decided to rush back right then... She shudders to think of what could have happened then.

Now that her initial shock has worn off, another question is quick to dawn on her. She hasn't seen this fountain before in her life... So where was she? The place she was in didn't look familiar at all, now that she's had the chance to look around, not doing anything about the wet hair still caught in front of her face.

"...This isn't where I remember fainting."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Bits : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 am

Lucian had been strolling through the square, there wasn't much you could do on the first level. However he did not have the bit's to get the ticket to battle the gate-keeper. Of corse even video games had to incorperate money somehow in their system.. Humming to himself the sight of another player caught his attention. Lucian stayed silent for a moment, taking pity on the newer player he wondered how she was taking all of this. With a sigh Lucian had walked over giving the girl a small wave as he headed over. " Hey" He said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Toyotasomi

Toyotasomi

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 5:26 pm

Even with the bit of hair obscuring her vision, Heida could see someone approaching her with a small greeting. Wiping her hand across her face to move the hair, she could see exactly who she was talking to. Considering that this person looked human, she could safely assume that this wasn't a dream, at least.

"Greetings to you as well, sir. You can probably guess that I'm not really from around here, and I'd know because this place doesn't look familiar to me." She replies to him as she stands up, starting to stretch a little. She had a storm of questions she wanted to ask, but decided on just one for now, and that was the one she's pretty sure is most important. "...Do you know what the fastest route to Kyoto is from here? I'm quite lost, and my parents must be worried after I got separated from them."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Lucian frowned slightly. How could he break the news to her? That she was stuck inside a game and the only way for her to return home was to beat the entire game. With a sigh he rubbed his hand against the back of his head. "Well you see..." Lucian said with a soft chuckle as he looked at Heida a little more sternly. "Im afraid you can't go to Kyoto..."
Back to top Go down
Toyotasomi

Toyotasomi

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 5:53 pm

"...Pardon? Did you just say that I'm not able to make it to Kyoto from here?"

The response of being unable to go back was undoubtedly not the one she expected. The look she gave to this boy who was probably her age was definitely skeptical, and understandably so. "If it's that this isn't Japan, there's probably a plane or a boat back I should be able to catch, yes? Or are you implying there's... something more than that going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 3:12 pm

So this person was from Japan? How interesting that Project Aubade had players from all over the globe... Though it wasn't that shocking since this was a video game and people from anywhere could access it. Luce nodded with a sigh, how could he explain this to her? "We're trapped in a game.."
Back to top Go down
Toyotasomi

Toyotasomi

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 9:00 am

Heida could feel her muscles tighten up slightly at mention of being trapped inside of a game. But that didn't even make any sort of...!"Trapped in a game? You're expecting me to believe we're trapped in a game?!" She almost sounds a little desperate as she asks, grabbing onto his shoulders with a little bit more force than she implied to use.

Upon realizing she even grabbed his shoulders at all, she pulls herself away and removes her hands from him, clearly trying to calm herself down. "...Apologies. I tend to get somewhat grabby when I'm frustrated and confused. So if we're actually trapped in a game... What does such a thing even entail?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 2:55 pm

He could tell the news shocked her. When Lucian first entered the game he didn't mind, his life sucked in the real world. Him and his sister were stuck out in the streets with empty pockets. At least in this world they gave them a place to stay for free, there was some easy way to earn money. He sighed "Don't worry about it..." Lucian said with a mumble sticking his hands into his coat pockets. He shrugged at her question, " Not really sure, all I know is that we have to beat 5 levels to return."
Back to top Go down
Toyotasomi

Toyotasomi

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Don't worry about it? This guy, and probably other people judging by how he said it, are all trapped in a game, and his best solution to this is to not worry about it?! ...No, Heida, don't get too angry. Deep breaths... Just hide it with a smile like mom told you to when you were stressed...
"...In... And out... Five levels. That's all there is to it? It doesn't sound like too difficult of a task, but since this is a game, perhaps it'd be better if I had an ally of some sort to work with... Would it be alright if I tagged along with you for the time being?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic Awakening (Open)   Aquatic Awakening (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquatic Awakening (Open)
Page 1 of 1