Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combattre (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records
Echo

Bits : 3089

Combattre (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combattre (closed)   Combattre (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:21 am

He was an immobile sort of boss, his movements very much akin to a sloth. Trees didn't move much. His transformation into a Wicken was still incomplete, and while he was beginning to reach its completion, it was not there yet. Richter was impressed that her concentration had not broken in the split second that could have killed her had she not been careful, the flame still burgeoning at her hands. Any mage would know that keeping a spell contaminated within one's palms for too long was a poor decision, but perhaps, this time was an exception.

"To be honest, I don't know." It was a simple answer, his concentration not faltering as a new wall of vines rose up, scarcely taking some of the damage that he would have possibly lost all his health to had he not reacted quickly enough for it. "You have some skill, I'll give you that. But I refuse to let you pass unless you get my health into the red zone." With his tree-like limbs, he whacked Olive away with brute force.
Back to top Go down
Bun Bun
Romanian Mail-Order Bride
Bun Bun

Bits : 2509

PostSubject: Re: Combattre (closed)   Combattre (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:36 am

Her hands had gotten a bruished color and they stung like hell, but whether she liked it or not, she couldn't step down now, not when she was so close. The throw had left her hurt badly, and the spel she had cast had left marks on her skin. She made a mental note to get leather gloves, but she had no time now. "You know, I always tend to bicker with people when I first meet them." she added as she got up, brushing dirt from her face. Her HP was dwadling around the yellow segment.

Olive took in a deep breath, started running. She was limping, dragging one foot after her oddly. It hurt but she was too focused to notice. She ran to the keeper, barring her elbow and shoving against his head from the side. It was rough and her skin was scratched, but she was sure hat she had heard a small crack. She had been careful to target the part of his head where the eyes was missing, speculating that it was hollow, since she couldn't see anything through the empty orbit.

She slided on the ground, almost tripping on some vines, looking at the HP bar of Richter. Her heart skipped a beat.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records
Echo

Bits : 3089

PostSubject: Re: Combattre (closed)   Combattre (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:56 pm

The sound that came from his mouth was horrid, a screech of pain that blasted through the air, doing nothing but breaking the delicate ear drums of a human. In spite of it, he had managed to get one more blow in himself, and while the crack was visible, for the time-being, it would heal for when the next challenger approached. His health bar only scarcely made it into red - just one point off from being yellow -, and Richter grimaced. What a disgraceful defeat.

Olive's health bar was only a few points away from the danger zone. "I despise your cheap tactics, but I hold my promises," he sighed, the gate flickering a tiny bit before opening with a thunderous boom. "Learn to control your mana better."

「 loading . . . new area COMPLETE
▸ game data uploaded 100%
▸ new class upgrade available

Welcome to 「 Second Level 」!
Back to top Go down
Bun Bun
Romanian Mail-Order Bride
Bun Bun

Bits : 2509

PostSubject: Re: Combattre (closed)   Combattre (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Olive winced and smacked her swollen hands over her ears as the gatekeeper let out one ear-piercing cry. She crouched low, breathing heavily, every lungfull welcome in her body, to help her relax. Her heart was beating fast, too fast, and her injuries were beginning to catch up to her, her body feeling like a stump. She refused to let the gatekeeper see her like this.

"I will." she murmured, looking over her shoulder at the figure caged at the roots. The mage advanced shakily towards the opened gate, shielding her eyes from the light. At this point she was too exhausted to worry about what was on the other side. Her UI popped up to notify her of the recovery of her staff. The girl hastily took it out, just in case, and advanced towards the gate, passing through its boundaries.

"Bye, bye, Level One."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combattre (closed)   Combattre (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combattre (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2