Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Hello, Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juneberry

Juneberry

Bits : 2585

Hi Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostHi Hello, Everyone!

It said in the description that this section of the forum was for member introductions and other things...So I'm introducing myself despite my natural nervousness from there being nothing in here. I'm just easily made anxious though, to be honest.

So....Hi~ I'm Juneberry. I have lots of other names I use in general, but Juneberry's my usual handle on the net 99.99% of the time nowadays. I'm a semi-useless adult in the states and found out about the site on another RP site I'm on, and spent a few days from the time the post was made about this one there trying to decide whether my natural curiosity/interest would outweigh my innately bad social anxiety.

Overall, my interest in the storyline and such won. It took me some time to choose a character to make, but I ended up deciding on one I rarely really use, though fits this storyline to me somehow. Still, I'm fairly nervous...But I plan to do my best to get along with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hi Hello, Everyone! :: Comments

Jay
Re: Hi Hello, Everyone!
Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:15 pm by Jay
Yay, I knew all those ads would work out!

Welcome to the site! We're relatively new, as you can tell by our low member count, but we're a close community that is always accepting of new members. I'm Jay, I'm a college student from PA who has been RPing since he was 9. I'm glad you liked our site idea! Feel free to hop on the chatbox sometime when we have people on and get to know us.

And in terms of anxiety, you'll fit right in, haha.
Splotch
Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:19 pm by Splotch
Hi there! You can call me Splotch, Splotchy, Splotchu anything of that variation. I live in Arizona, and am currently dying to the heat which will only get worse. Oh! No worries about the social anxiety, a lot of us are as well. If they say they are not--they are lying.

The reason why there aren't any topics in the introductions is because a few of us already know each other from one site or another. It is super cool to meet someone new, though. It always makes roleplaying interesting. I look forward to roleplaying with you and getting to know you!
Bun Bun
Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:59 am by Bun Bun
Hey, name's Bun~ Unlike many of the people you see here, I live in Romania and I'm kinda lonely here hehe :P
We are pretty close-knit community and know eachother from before the creation of this site, but we are mostly friendly. I'm sure you'll fit right in :)
Juneberry
Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:17 pm by Juneberry
It's nice to meet you all! I've already bugged Splotchy and others in cbox, but I haven't had the honor of talking to you yet Bun. It's a pleasure! What's Romania like?

Yeah, I heard I'm one of the first not to already know the others here from past experience. You'll get used to me though, I hope.
Bun Bun
Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:41 pm by Bun Bun
Romania is pretty nice, thanks for the interest ^_^

Well feel free to bug me anywhere XD
Sombra
Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:06 pm by Sombra
Heyo! I'm Sombra - that one weirdo who hails from the land down under. Ah yes, Australia: the land of crappy wifi and chicken salt. Don't worry about your social anxiety, I'm sure most of us experience it too. Like most others have said, we are a pretty close community, but we're always open and friendly - you'll fit right in! If you ever want to talk, just drop me a PM - I'd love to get to know you better. And like Bun - feel free to bug me at any time if you need help.

Welcome to PA, and enjoy your stay :)
Kitty
Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:11 pm by Kitty
Hello everyone~ I'm Kitty, your local self-dubbed chat pet. ;D

I'm from the US, land of the folks whom are diverse. I live in that part of the US that can have every season in the week, but that's usually so humid everyone feels like they are in the swimming pool. I'm always up for chatting most of the time, but I will admit I do cling to those I know. That doesn't mean I'm not open to getting to know others, though~!

I'm also super awkward. Awkward = Kitty. Yep.

tl;dr I can't write bios
Post  by Sponsored content

Hi Hello, Everyone!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Aubade :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: