Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Approved Character Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

Bits : 2597

Approved Character Idea Empty
PostSubject: Approved Character Idea   Approved Character Idea Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Ah I see the approved character area looks a little... I wanna say disorganized maybe...

Well I was thinking maybe you can break the approved character up into groups based on class so some people can know how many people are in that class.. Or maybe by gender.. Ya know just to give a census of sorts. I know some people will make a character based on how many of something there are.. Just a simple idea or ya could look past it just puttin on the table for ya.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records
Echo

Bits : 3141

PostSubject: Re: Approved Character Idea   Approved Character Idea Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 pm

We actually have a character list that Bun is doing for that in the Information board, but... As for actually organizing it by classes, nope. It gets complicated once you hit Second Level and above. Also, for classes, you don't get to choose your base class - your class is decided for you based on how you allocate your points. I'm just keeping the Approved Characters in alphabetical order, for the most part.

Hope this clarifies a bit~
Back to top Go down
Mizunao

Mizunao

Bits : 2601

PostSubject: Re: Approved Character Idea   Approved Character Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Hey so this isn't exactly a suggestion, but when will I find out my class and all that? And how do fights work? Sorry, I'm new at this :).
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Bits : 2607

PostSubject: Re: Approved Character Idea   Approved Character Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Mizunao wrote:
Hey so this isn't exactly a suggestion, but when will I find out my class and all that? And how do fights work? Sorry, I'm new at this :).

Look at your creation! Your class was in the approval message. :)

As far as fights, they're just RPed out, for the most part. As of right now, there isn't a fancy system, it's just writing.

Hope that helps! If you have any questions, feel free to visit the chatbox, we hang out there a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://projectaubade.rpg-board.net
Mizunao

Mizunao

Bits : 2601

PostSubject: Re: Approved Character Idea   Approved Character Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Thanks, Jay, I really appreciate it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approved Character Idea   Approved Character Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approved Character Idea
Page 1 of 1